The various extensive Angular 4 (Angular 2+) course. Make a real e-commerce app with Angular, Firebase and Bootstrap 4
Designed by Mosh Hamedani Current renewed 9/2017English English [Auto-generated]What Will I Learn?
- Discover yourself as a skillful expert developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot typical Angular faults
- Master the best methods
- Write clean and concise code like a professional developer
- NO knowledge of Angular 1 or Angular 2 is needed
Angular is one of the common recommended frameworks for building consumer apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you require to build yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to read Angular.
If you’ve been frustrated or frustrated missing from one Angular 4 tutorial to another, you’ve come to the valid place. In this course, Mosh, creator of several best-selling courses on Udemy, leads you on a fun and practical journey to master Angular 4.
By the end of following this course, you’ll be capable to:
- Build real client apps with Angular on your personal
- Troubleshoot basic compile-time and run-time mistakes
- Write clear and maintainable code like a expert
- Apply best methods when establishing Angular apps
Right from the start, you’ll jump in and build your first Angular app within minutes. Say goodbye to wearying tutorials and courses with random instructors and useless theories!
Angular 2+ has been written in TypeScript. So, in part 2, you’ll study the fundamentals of TypeScript and object-oriented programming to great know and appreciate this powerful framework.
Over the next 8 hours, you’ll learn the essentials of organizing client apps with Angular:
- Visualizing data and controlling events
- Construction re-usable components
- Planning the DOM using directives
- Formatting data using tubes
- Construction template-driven and reactive forms
- Absorbing HTTP services
- Handling HTTP errors correctly
- Using Reactive Sizes and observables
- Adding routing and exploration
- Implementing authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Using your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku
So, if you’re a busy developer with bound time and want to immediately learn how to make and extend client apps with Angular, you can stop here.
If you’re more brave and want to learn more, there is far more content for you! Over the following segments, you’ll learn about more high-level topics:
- Construction real-time, server-less apps with Firebase
- Encouraging DOM elements using Angular animations
- Making beautiful UIs using Angular Material
- Implementing the Redux architecture
- Formulating unit and integration tests
All that covers just over 21 hours of high-quality content. This is similar to a book with more than a thousand pages! But the kind of book that each line is deserving translation, not a book that you need to skim! If you have taken any of Mosh’s courses advanced, you know he is very clear and short in his instruction and doesn’t lose a single minute of your valuable time!
Ultimately, at the end of the course, you’ll build and deploy a real-time e-commerce application with Angular 4, Firebase 4 and Bootstrap 4. This application shows designs that you see in a lot of real-world applications:
- CRUD operations
- Forms with custom validation
- Searching, sorting and pagination
- Authentication and authorization
- And a lot more!
You’ll see how Mosh performs a brand new Angular project with Angular CLI and builds this application from A to Z, step-by-step. No copy/pasting! These 8.5 hours are packed with tips that you can only learn from a seasoned developer.
You’ll learn how to use best practices, refactor your code and create high quality code like a professional developer. You’ll learn about Mosh’s design choices along the way and why he chooses a clear procedure. What he shares with you comes from his 17 years of practice as a professional software developer.
And on top of all these, you’ll get:
- Closed-captions created by a human, not a computer! Currently only the first few sections have closed-captions but new titles are being added every week.
- Offline access: if you are moving or have a slow link, you can download the videos and watch them offline.
- Downloadable source code
You don’t need awareness with TypeScript or any past variants of Angular. You’re going to learn both TypeScript and Angular from scratch in this course.
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE SAY:
“Absolutely astounding Angular course. Mosh not only offers key concepts behind Angular, but also pays awareness to coding style and good practices. Additionally, course is contstantly flattered and updated. Also, student questions are solved by Tim – Mosh’s teaching assistant. Awesome!” -Calvis
“I am amazed of how dedicated you are in providing updates and more contents to this course. This kind of power is what define a great course and produced me feel that the money is well absorbed. Keep it up! Furthermore, schoolings are managed and planned really correctly. This made the learning experience more seamless and compelling. Thanks Mosh!” -Rashid Razak
“This is another excellent course from the wonderful author Mosh. Thank you Mosh for your outstanding course on Angular. Inspite of being a Pluralsight contributor for the last 3 years, I have subscribed 10 out of 16 courses so far Mosh has produced in Udemy. Also I have viewed 3 of his courses in Pluralsight. That is how I got included to this brilliant author. This speaks about the quality of his content. Once again Thank you Mosh for all your works. Hope to see a Plan Patterns course from you soon.” -Dhanasekar Murugesan
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t waste your time missing from one tutorial to another. Enroll in the course and you’ll build your first Angular app in less than 10 minutes!Who is the target audience?
- Developers who want to improve their professions and get better job possibilities
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the newest technology
- Back-end developers who want to study front-end development and enhance full-stack developers
- Hobbyist developers who are excited about working with latest frameworks